General Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Welcome and Thanks for using ArrowCabs.com. When you use our products or services, you're agreeing to our terms, so please take a few minutes to read over the below mentioned Terms and Conditions:
1. Confirmation of Booking
proceed to confirm or decline the booking based on the availability of vehicles at the pickup time, which shall be informed to You vide an SMS or email. In the event the booking is confirmed, You shall check the booking details including but not limited to pick up time and pick up place, and if there is incorrect detail, the same needs to be informed to us immediately by calling our call centre.
ArrowCabs shall charge Convenience Fee for the Service which shall be determined and amended at the sole and absolute discretion of ArrowCabs. The Convenience Fee shall be payable by you to Arrow Cabs and shall be informed to you. Ola shall provide a receipt of the Total Ride Fee payable by You at the end of the Ride. You may raise a request for a copy of the invoices from Support page.
3. Cancellation & Refund Policy
Arrow Cabs believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
There is no cancellation of orders placed under the Same Day Bookings / Packages ( Taxi booking, Hotel, Air, Bus, Train Tickets )
No cancellations are entertained for those products that the Arrow Cabs marketing team has obtained on special occasions like Pongal, Diwali, and Government Holidays etc. These are limited occasion offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
1. If you cancel 48 hours before the pick-up time, 95% of the booked amount will be refund.
2. If you cancel 24 hours before the pick-up time, 80% of the booked amount will be refund.
3. If you cancel within 24 hours the pick-up time, the booked amount will not be refund.
4. The refunds will be made by online transfer to the customer’s card account(If payment received by card) or customer’s bank account (If payment received through Arrow Cabs bank account like NEFT, RGTS) or Send through the cheque in the name of the booking customer / Agent (If payment received by cash or cheque at office). No cash refund requests entertained.
5. The amount will be refunded within 7 business days.
6. The transaction charges if any will not be refunded in the event of cancellation.
4. User Violation of User Terms
You shall not smoke and drink in the Vehicles or misbehave with the Driver or distract the Driver or act in violation of Applicable Law. In the event You are found to be involved in the activities set out above, You shall be liable to pay a fine to us and we shall also have the right to terminate the Ride.
5. Customer Relationship Management
All issues, opinions, suggestions, questions and feedback while availing our Services shall be communicated to us through email address mentioned. You agree to be fair, accurate and non-disparaging while leaving comment, feedbacks, testimonials or reviews on or about the Rides or Services. Reporting of any issue needs to be within 7 (seven) days of the happening of the issue, failing which, such issue will not be addressed.
The information, recommendations and/or Services provided to You on or through the Site, the Application and Arrow Cabs call center are for general information purposes only and does not constitute advice. In the event, there is a delay by the Vehicle in reaching the pickup location beyond 30 (thirty) minutes of the pickup time, Arrow Cabs shall only endeavour to get You in touch with the Driver assigned for Your Ride.